Apply for support
If you want to apply for the Decision on support, please contact us directly. This will allow the KSEZ experts to provide the necessary information, assess whether the investment project qualifies for the zone's aid and to present the procedure for applying for the decision.
In the first step, the entrepreneur submits the Letter of Intent which contains basic information about the planned project. Once the letter of intent has been submitted, the project will be entered in the database of the support record kept by the minister in charge of economy. The entry means the official start of the procedure for issuing the Decision on support and if the Council of Ministers suspends the issuing of new Decisions, this will not apply to any projects entered in the record.
Once the letter of intent has been approved by the KSEZ, the next step will involve filling the application for the Decision on support in accordance with the template, which is attached as Appendix No 2 to the Regulation of the Council of Ministers of 28 December 2021 changing the regulation on state aid granted to certain entrepreneurs for the implementation of new investments (Journal of Laws of 2021, item 2483).
(application has to be submitted in Polish)
- Appendix No 1 regarding statements
- De minimis information form
- Contract for services
- Rules on the fee calculation
The list of documents in the procedure for the decision on support for the new investment project:
- The application for the decision on support (Appendix No 2 to the Regulation on changing the regulation on state aid granted to certain entrepreneurs for the implementation of new investments – Journal of Laws 2021, item 2483).
- The current list of shareholders of the applicant’s Company.
- A form containing information presented when applying for aid other than aid in agriculture or fisheries, de minimis aid or de minimis aid in agriculture or fisheries
- Financial statements of the Company for the last 3 financial years of the applicant (balance sheet, profit and loss account) or tax returns of a natural person conducting business activity for the last 3 year.
- Contract for services (2 copies).
(Rules on the fee calculation) (2 copies)
6. Statements: Appendix No 1 regarding statements
- Business plan for the planned investment project.
- Extracts and graphic representations of the land registry for plots where the new investment project is planned.
- A declaration of joining the National Key Cluster (e.g. the Silesia Automotive and Advanced Manufacturing cluster).
After submitting the application, it will be processed by KSSE S.A. under an administrative procedure. In reasonable cases, the applicant may be requested to supplement the application.
If the application meets all legal requirements, the Decision on support will be granted. Otherwise, grating the Decision on support will be refused. Granting the Decision on support or refusing to grant it will end the procedure.